- Depart From:
- Depart Time:
- Honeymoon Cruises
- 4 Days 3 Nights
- every wednesday and saturday
4 Days Boat Cruise Marmaris - Fethiye Summary
Marmaris, which was built upon the antique Karian city; Phyckos has been under the governorship of many different civilizations. The most valuable work-piece that you will see today is Marmaris Castle dating from 1577. There is also a mosque and an 8-room caravansary covered with arches from the Ottoman Period. The ruins of the Antique times lie on Asar Hill; a small hill located on the northern side of the city.
Day 1 - Marmaris - Boat Cruise Start
The boarding starts at 3:30pm from Marmaris harbour. On the first day, the service starts on the boat with dinner and overnight stay in Marmaris Port. Marmaris, which was built upon the antique Karian city; Phyckos has been under the governorship of many different civilizations. The most valuable work-piece that you will see today is Marmaris Castle dating from 1577. There is also a mosque and an 8-room caravansary covered with arches from the Ottoman Period. The ruins of the Antique times lie on Asar Hill; a small hill located on the northern side of the city. Being one of the best-known touristic places of Turkey Marmaris also has a large marina.
Day 2 - Ekincik Gulf - Dalyan
(Breakfast, lunch and dinner included)
Whilst you have breakfast, you will be informed about the cruise itinerary and the boat. The cruise will start at Ekincik Gulf. You may join our optional Dalyan Tour from here. You will be taken from your yacht by a small boat called "piyade". Firstly arrive at Caretta-Caretta (turtle) beach and a take a swim stop here. You will enjoy the natural beauty of the delta as you sail along in the river boat. You will see the ancient Rock Tombs and finally arrive at mud baths to relax and be rejuvenated. A fishing village called Dalyan will be our final destinations after we return to our yacht by piyade boat. Dinner and overnight stay will be in the Gulf of Ekincik.
Day 3 - Adali bay - Manastir - Tersane island
(Breakfast, lunch and dinner included)
Because of wavy seas of Disibilmez and Kurtoglu, that we have to cross, we will cruise earlier than the other days and reach the famous Fethiye Gulf. We will anchor at Adali bay for breakfast. For lunch and a swimming break, we will go to Manastir bay. This place is also known as Cleopatra bay or Sunken Bath bay due to the beautiful underwater ruins of a bath. We will anchor near Tersane island for dinner. This naturally protected bay, which is used as a harbour at present, was used as shipyards in Byzantine and Ottoman times.
Day 4 - Kizil island - Fethiye - Boat Cruise End
(Breakfast and lunch included)
After breakfast, we cruise to Kizil island for lunch and a swimming break. On the fourth day of our cruise we will arrive in Fethiye harbour at about 16:00 pm. The guests who joined for 'Mini Cruise' may leave the boat here. Fethiye, which was known as Telmessos in the ancient times, was the most important city situated on Lycias western border with Caria. It is believed that the citys name came from Apollons son Telmessos. As the name suggests the city was the city of light and was famous for its prophets. Fethiye stretches out in a half circle along the bay protected by 12 islands. We hope your boat cruise was a memorable one and we would like to see you in future in one of our boat cruises again. Have a nice trip back home and thanks for choosing Honeymoon Tours Turkey.
- Full Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch - afternoon tea - coffee & cookies – dinner.
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Mooring expenses.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
- On Greek Islands Itineraries;
- Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters for the yacht.
- All port procedures & custom expenses in foreign waters for the yacht.
Tour Not Includes
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
- Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
- Airport transfers
- Individual port taxes on arrival and departure in Turkey & also Greece