- Depart From:
- Depart Time:
- Honeymoon Cruises
- 3 Days 2 Nights
- Available every monday, wednesday and friday
3 Days Boat Cruise Fethiye 12 Islands Summary
Welcome to Turkey! The 12 island tour will spend 3 days and 2 nights around the islands of Fethiye. Visit Cleopatras bay, Bedri Rahmi bay, Tersene island, Gocek and Red island. Swim and snorkel in the crystal waters, soak up the sun and relax. includes a welcome cocktail, all meals and use of sport equipment.
Day 1 - Fethiye - Cleopatra bay - Blue Cruise Start
(Lunch and dinner included)
Departure from Fethiye harbour around 10:30am. Enjoy some swimming or snorkeling at the tranquil Ag bay where lunch will be served as well. Our first night is spent in Cleopatras bay, here we can swim in the ruins of an ancient bath and enjoy an nice dinner and some sunset drinks.
Day 2 - Bedri Rahmi Bay - Flat island - Tersane island
(Breakfast, lunch and dinner included)
After breakfast we cruise to beautiful Bedri Rahmi bay, named after one of the first Blue Voyagers who in 1973 painted a fish on a rock. Here you swim or take a walk on the island. We have luch at Flat island, and have a swim in the shallow waters. Dinner and second night is spent nearby Tersane island.
Day 3 - Red Island - Fethiye - Blue Cruise End
Cruising to Gocek to swim, snorkel or just soak up some sunshine. After lunch we cruise along a few more bays and have a last swim stop at Red island before returning to Fethiye harbour. The last overnight is spent in Fethiye harbour. We hope your blue cruise was a memorable one and we would like to see you in future in one of our blue cruises again. Have a nice trip back home and thanks for choosing TravelShop Turkey.
- Full Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch - afternoon tea - coffee & cookies – dinner.
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Mooring expenses.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
- Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
- On Greek Islands Itineraries;
- Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters for the yacht.
- All port procedures & custom expenses in foreign waters for the yacht.
Tour Not Includes
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
- Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
- Airport transfers
- Individual port taxes on arrival and departure in Turkey & also Greece